cross spectral density issues

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Mon Mar 19 14:26:39 CET 2007

Hi,

When I do

cfgCSD            = [];
cfgCSD.output     = 'powandcsd';
cfgCSD.method     =  'mtmfft';
cfgCSD.foilim     = [5 100];
cfgCSD.tapsmofrq  = 5;
cfgCSD.keeptrials = 'yes';
cfgCSD.channel    = {'MEG'} ;
cfgCSD.channelcmb = {'MEG' 'MEG'};
freqCSD_RR_One    = freqanalysis(cfgCSD,dataRR_One);

I get the following error.

??? Error using ==> unknown
Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded.

Error in ==> freqanalysis_mtmfft at 342
     if csdflg, crsspctrm     = complex(zeros(numper,numsgncmb,numboi));
end

Error in ==> freqanalysis at 167
[freq] = feval(sprintf('freqanalysis_%s',lower(cfg.method)), cfg, data);

But I remember using something very close to this some ten days ago. So I
am not sure what I might be doing wrong. Any suggestions are very welcome.

I tried using method 'mtmwelch' but that gave a host of other errors
including looking for cfg.foi instead of cfg.foilim (non uniformity in
application).

best,
sameer