Spectral Medium, Edge and Dominant Frequency Functions

Christian Hesse c.hesse at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Fri Mar 16 17:56:21 CET 2007

Hi Grant,

glad I was (eventually) able to help you out; good luck and success
with option b) !

On 16 Mar 2007, at 17:46, Grant McAuley wrote:

> Thanks Christian,
>
> This is very helpful.  I did not know about the 'cumsum' function - it
> makes this almost trivial.
>
> ~ Grant

b.t.w. you could have also done it in 2 lines of code without the
cumsum function:

pyy_cum = pyy_norm;
for i=1:length(pyy_cum), if (i>1), pyy_cum(i) = pyy_cum(i) + pyy_cum
(i-1); end; end;
% or leave out the if statement if you are sure that length(pyy_cum)
 >=2 ;-)

Christian Hesse, PhD, MIEEE

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Tel.: +31 (0)24 36 68293