sourceanalysis.m on EEG data

Till Schneider t.schneider at UKE.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Fri Mar 2 18:17:04 CET 2007

Dear Brian,

basically you can use the example script from the field trip website.
Additionally, I attach the script we used for most of our subjects. We
made some slight changes, in order to adapt it to our individual MRIs.
We had for example a very large Field of View containing the whole neck,
so we dropped these voxels. You have to adapt the script to your images
and make some plots in between to check the results of the intermediate
steps (e.g. with sourceplot.m). To align the indiviual electrode
positions to the headmodel you can use the fieldtrip function
electroderealign.m. See the example script:
http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:align_eeg_electrode_positions_to_bem_headmodel
  for usage.

Best regards,
Till

--
Till Schneider, Dipl.Psych.

Universitaetsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Institut fuer Neurophysiologie
und Pathophysiologie
Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg
Germany

tel +49-40-42803-3188
fax +49-40-42803-7752
mobil +49-178-2834030

--

Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder:
Prof. Dr. Jörg F. Debatin (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Alexander Kirstein
Ricarda Klein
Prof. Dr. Rolf A.K. Stahl