TopoplotTFR

Jan Mathijs Schoffelen Jan.Schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Thu Mar 1 13:06:50 CET 2007

Dear Vladimir,

Your xlim and ylim should be defined as two-element vectors, specifying the
upper and lower boundaries. So you can only plot subsets of contiguous
time-frequency points.

Yours,

Jan-Mathijs

  _____

From: FieldTrip discussion list [mailto:FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL] On Behalf
Of Vladimir Litvak
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:00 PM
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: [FIELDTRIP] TopoplotTFR

Dear all,

I'm trying to use topoplotTFR for multichannel data that has both time and
frequency dimension. When I configure:

cfg.xparam='time';

cfg.yparam='freq';

cfg.xlim=[-2:0.1:0];

cfg.ylim=[8 12];

I get multiple plots corresponding to different time windows. However when I
try:

cfg.xparam='freq';

cfg.yparam='time';

cfg.xlim=[0:2:40];

cfg.ylim=[-1 0];

or

cfg.xparam='time';

cfg.yparam='freq';

cfg.xlim=[-1 0];

cfg.ylim=[0:2:40];

it doesn't work. I either get an error or a single plot. How do I get a
series of plots for different frequencies with the same time window?

Thanks,

Vladimir