eeglab2fieldtrip

Valesca Kooijman kooijman at TIFN.NL
Fri Jun 29 09:12:11 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to convert some EEGLAB data (.set files) to Fieldtrip. After
data = eeglab2fieldtrip(EEG, preprocessing). Unfortunately I get some
warnings and an error message instead of a usable file.
It says:

>Warning: cannot convert matlab version into a number
> In eeglab2fieldtrip>matlabversion at 265
>  In eeglab2fieldtrip>fixprecision at 230
>  In eeglab2fieldtrip at 149
> ??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
>
> Error in ==> eeglab2fieldtrip at 149
>      data.trial{index}  = fixprecision(EEG.data(:,:,index));

Apparantly the script cannot convert the matlab version into a number, and
therefore cannot determine the correct matrix dimensions. I don't know if
this is because there is a problem in my datafile or in the script.

Does anyone know what to do about this? Thanks!

Best,
Valesca