clusterrandomization-alphavalue

Olga Sysoeva olga at GRAPHICMIND.INFO
Tue Jun 26 08:43:06 CEST 2007

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I'd like to clarify the output parameters of clustrandomization.
What does clusrand.critvals means. How it depends on chosen alpha threshold (usually 0.05). As I looked through the script, it is the only parameters which depends on alpha.
Do I need to use it somehow to choose the significant clusters?
Or can I just check the clusrand.pos(neg)clusters.pval parameters to identify significant clusters?

Best Regards,
Olga.