channel combinations for coherene

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Sun Jun 10 19:58:25 CEST 2007

Dear Jan,

{'MEG' 'MEG'} is too many channel combinations. I later run into memory
problems (I am trying to get Phase Lock Value and freqanalysis_mtmfft
needs a matrix of dimensions [number of trials X number of channel
combinations X number  of frequency points]). So I am trying to do only
gradiometers with gradiometers and mags with mags (though I think even
that needs too much memory while computing phase lock values).

thanks,
sameer