Research Assistant Position at Yale University

Brian Roach Brian.Roach at YALE.EDU
Tue Jun 5 19:39:22 CEST 2007

FieldTrip users,

  We are looking for recent graduates or experienced brain imagers wanting
to work in our lab for at least one year before going on to graduate school.

Please reply to:
daniel.mathalon at yale.edu
or
judith.ford at yale.edu

Research Assistant Needed for Multimodal Brain Imaging in Psychopathology

The Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory at Yale University is
looking for a research assistant to help with our multi-modal brain imaging
studies of schizophrenia using fMRI and EEG/ERP data.  Applicants should
have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year university with
experience relevant to the position.  The assistant will acquire EEG data
with ActiveView2 (Biosemi) and Neuroscan (Synamps).  Familiarity with
software such as E-Prime, STIM, or Presentation is desirable.