cannot convert gradiometer definition back to axial, please contact Robert

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Jun 7 22:11:56 CEST 2007

Hello Robert,

I have been playing around with
http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:tutorial:statistics#3_permutation_tests_for_time-frequency_representations

in an attempt implement non-paramteric statistical testing of coherence
diferences between trials. My screen currently reads:

the input is freq data with 612 channels, 18 frequencybins and 11 timebins
Warning: trying to convert planar to axial gradiometers, this is
experimental
> In combineplanar at 280
   In Auto_nonparametric_coh at 47
??? Error using ==> combineplanar at 308
cannot convert gradiometer definition back to axial, please contact Robert

Error in ==> Auto_nonparametric_coh at 47
TFR_LL_000_500_planar_cmb = combineplanar(cfg, TFR_LL_000_500_planar);

So, I am getting in touch with Robert Oostenveld.

thanks,
sameer