CTF MEG42RS format

Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E] tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Thu Jul 19 23:49:22 CEST 2007

Fieldtrip has code to read CTF MEG files. I use it all the time. Try it. It also reads the CTF multisphere models produced by localSpheres.

--
Tom Holroyd, Ph.D.
"The fundamentally misconceived nature versus nurture debate should be