freqanalysis_mtmconvol

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Jul 9 13:27:02 CEST 2007

Hi Jeroen,

The cfg looks okay as far as I can see. Does freqanalysis say the correct
amount of trials when you call it? (It starts up with saying something like
"the input is raw data with . channels and . trials) If it does not say
anything like this, it could be that you are using an old version of
FieldTrip. (not that an old version could be an explanation for this
though). I have no idea what it could be, but probably it has to do with the
data set that you give in. Could it be that the trials do not all have the
same time axis, and that some trials are not from -0.5 to 2 seconds and
therefore omitted since cfg.toi = -0.5:0.05:2;

If not can you give some more information on your data, what are the time
axis of the trials, what did you do before calling freqanalysis?

Bests Ingrid

  _____