Volume conduction model for EEG DICS beamforming

Jared Van Snellenberg jaredvs at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 7 05:12:49 CEST 2007

Hi Robert,

Thanks very much for the clarifications.

Quick question about the BEM model you supplied--is it correct to just pass
in the vol structure contained in the standard_vol.mat along with an elec
structure containing the nx3 array of electrode coordinates in MNI space?
That is, is the following correct:

load standard_vol.mat
cfg.vol=vol;
cfg.elec=elec; %predefined; 59 electrode coordinates in MNI
results=sourceanalysis(cfg,data);

Thanks,

-Jared Van Snellenberg

--
Jared Van Snellenberg
Social Cognitive Affective Neuroscience Unit