spm2 question

Andrew Smart andrew.smart at NYU.EDU
Wed Jul 25 18:56:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to plot beamforming data from CTF MEG onto a standard or
generic MRI (since I don't have MRIs for the subjects).

Using volumesegment for Subject01.mri I get this error:

??? Cant map image file.

Error in ==> spm_smoothto8bit>smoothto8bit at 51
		img      = spm_slice_vol(V,spm_matrix([0 0 i]),V.dim
(1:2),0);

The read_fcdc_mri works to open Subject01.mri.

I have also tried using single_subj_T1.mnc from SPM2 and the standard_mri
from EEGLAB and get a similar error

K>> spm_slice_vol(V(i),spm_matrix([0 0 p]),V(i).dim(1:2),0)
??? Cant open image file.

Thanks!
andy