eeglab2fieldtrip

Thu Jul 5 17:00:28 CEST 2007

On 29 Jun 2007, at 9:12, Valesca Kooijman wrote:

>> Warning: cannot convert matlab version into a number
>> In eeglab2fieldtrip>matlabversion at 265
>>  In eeglab2fieldtrip>fixprecision at 230
>>  In eeglab2fieldtrip at 149
>> ??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
>>
>> Error in ==> eeglab2fieldtrip at 149
>>      data.trial{index}  = fixprecision(EEG.data(:,:,index));

Hi Valesca

The up-to-date version of eeglab2fieldtrip that is included in
fieldtrip has something else on line 149, and does not call the
fixprecision function. I suggest that you upgrade to the latest
fieldtrip version and try with that. Alternatively you can try a more
recent matlab version.

best regards,
Robert