clusterrandanalysis actvsblT

Claudia Nohn c.nohn at UKE.DE
Mon Jul 30 12:42:00 CEST 2007

dear all,
i have a questions about clusteranalysis comparing baseline and
activation period. is it really impossible to compare two periods of
different length? and why? as far as i understand the mean of the
baseline is used and so you have only one value per frequency anyway.
can i avoid this problem or do i have to divide my activation period
into different segments because my baseline period is much shorter?
thanks in advance
claudia

--
Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder:
Prof. Dr. Jörg F. Debatin (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Alexander Kirstein
Ricarda Klein
Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus