Mex File error during call to eeg_leadfield

Jared Van Snellenberg jaredvs at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 23 18:54:01 CEST 2007

Thanks Robert, that appears to have worked. I'm on a 32-bit windows machine,
using r2007a. Does it perhaps matter that I'm on a dual-core processor? At
any rate, 'mex plgndr.c' created plgndr.mexw32, which did not exist in
the /private directory of the fieldtrip download, so perhaps it should be
included?

Thanks again,

-Jared

--
Jared Van Snellenberg
Social Cognitive Affective Neuroscience Unit