using cfg.correctm = 'cluster' and related memory issues.

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Tue Jul 3 16:41:37 CEST 2007

Dear Eric,

Thank you for you reply.

I am now trying to use clusterrandanalysis. It looks for data.dof. So for
freqanalysis I have

cfgCSD.method = 'mtmfft';
cfgCSD.keeptrials = 'yes' ;
cfgCSD.keeptapers = 'yes' ;
cfgCSD.calcdof    = 'yes';

this leads to error on line 540

if calcdof
   freq.dof=2*repmat(cumtapcnt,[1,numfoi]);
end;

Basically, numfoi is not defined before this statement, and only appears
once throughout the file. Should it be numel(foi) ?

Best,
Sameer

p.s: incidently,
  ~exist(cumtapcnt) gives error. MATLAB needs ~exist('cumtapcnt')
 	(it could be a version problem).