Time frequency Analysis!

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 31 14:03:52 CET 2007

Hello,

Thankyou for the suggestions now the timefrequency analysis works perfectly
i get better results now
Thankyou for the suggestions it was the zlim which i need to use it lower
the limits
and i also reduced the time window

I have asked questions about the other DICS analysis from Fieldtrip
i have not got any reply on that
if u can go through the previous discussion between me and Prof.Robert
I have tried using resolution to 1 Hz

A basic question, i do not have any anatomical MRI data is it useful to do
the source analysis
without it, in future i will have the MRI data

Is it possible to load the laplacian transformed data to the fieldtrip and
work on it with the
Frequency analysis, But the actual laplace transformed data is a huge file
with for ex:[151000*39] were first 35 channels are the lap.transformed EEG
channels
and the last 4 channels 36,37,38,39 are the Lap.transform EMG channels.

Is there a way to import this daten file(.mat file) to the fieldtrip and
then working on it
for the DICS analysis and then i also think then the results of the my
coherence analysis using welch periodogram method
will be comparable with the fieldtrip methods

Thanking you

With regards
M.Muthuraman.