Time Frequency Analysis!

Marcel Bastiaansen Marcel.Bastiaansen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Feb 21 14:46:27 CET 2007

Dear Muthuraman & Jan Matthijs,

It is good to have an email discussion list for fieldtrip, so that all
users can benefit from each others problems, questions/answers and
experiences with the software.

However, if an email correspondence between two persons only involves
highly user-specific details about scripts, properties of the data of
that specific user etc., I think it would be better to switch to
'bilateral mode', that is, to continue the exchange of information
outside of the discussion list. This prevent people's mailboxes of
getting filled with lots of emails about details they don't need to know.

Thanks,
Marcel

--
dr. Marcel C.M. Bastiaansen.

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Visiting Adress: Wundtlaan 1, 6525 XD Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Mailing adress: P.O. Box 310, 6500 AH Nijmegen, the Netherlands
phone: +31 24 3521 347
fax: 	 +31 24 3521 213
mail: marcel.bastiaansen at mpi.nl
web: http://www.mpi.nl/Members/MarcelBastiaansen

and

FC Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Visiting address: Kapittelweg 29, 6525 EN Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Mailing address: PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, the Netherlands
phone: + 31 24 3610 882
fax:   + 31 24 3610 989
mail: marcel.bastiaansen at fcdonders.ru.nl
web: http://www.ru.nl/aspx/get.aspx?xdl=/views/run/xdl/page&ItmIdt=20592&SitIdt=119&VarIdt=96