Time Frequency Analysis!

Jan Mathijs Schoffelen Jan.Schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Feb 21 12:41:24 CET 2007

What's the time-axis in your data?

JM

-----Original Message-----
From: FieldTrip discussion list [mailto:FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL] On Behalf
Of Muthuraman Muthuraman
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:16 PM
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: Re: [FIELDTRIP] Time Frequency Analysis!

Hello,

A brief on how to do i get the data1, I have the data for 24000 data points
with 800 Hz sampling rate (30 secs of data), i construct my own data format
according to the data format specified in fieltrip with
data.label,fsample,trial,time.
I tried the way you have mentioned with the window length
this is what i do

cfg=[];
winlen=0.5;
halfwin=winlen/2;
nwin=2.*(30./winlen)-1;
cfg.output='pow';
cfg.method='mtmconvol';
cfg.channel    = channelselection({'all' 'all'}, data1.label);
cfg.foi=2:1:30;
cfg.t_ftimwin=zeros(1,nwin).*winlen;
cfg.toi=[0:halfwin:30-winlen];
cfg.taper='hanning';
cfg.pad=2;
cfg.keeptrials='no';
TFRmult=freqanalysis(cfg,data1);

and it throws a error
??? Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.

Error in ==> freqanalysis_mtmconvol at 424
          autspctrmacttap(sgnlop,:) = dum(acttimboi);

Error in ==> freqanalysis at 167
[freq] = feval(sprintf('freqanalysis_%s',lower(cfg.method)), cfg, data);

Please let me know, why do i get this error

Thanking you

with regards
M.Muthuraman.