.lay layout file for neuromag 306 channels

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Mon Feb 19 19:31:28 CET 2007

Hello Ingrid,

Thanks for your email. Here is some info which might help you.

lay =

       prj: [307x2 double]
       box: [307x2 double]
     label: {307x1 cell}

compRR_orig =

       fsample: 1000
          time: {1x30 cell}
         trial: {1x30 cell}
         label: {307x1 cell}
     topolabel: {307x1 cell}
          topo: [307x307 double]
           cfg: [1x1 struct]

The command I used was
topoplot([], lay.prj(1:307,1), lay.prj(1:307,2), compRR_orig.topo(:,1))

so my cfg was essentially cfg = [];

I am not sure what you mean by which topoplot. The vector compRR_orig
contains independent components calculated by componentanalysis.m; maybe
this helps.

thanks,
sameer