sourceanalysis.m on EEG data

Brian Roach Brian.Roach at YALE.EDU
Mon Feb 12 18:17:07 CET 2007

Sorry, I am a beginner in the source localization realm.  I am still
wondering what software to use with EEG data - we have a polhemus system,
which creates a .hdm file - but is that the same type referred to in the
tutorial below?  Also, do this software:
http://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/ interact with fieldTrip at all?  Have
any FieldTrip users had any experience with it?  If not, where can I
download the MRIviewer software mentioned in the tutorial (in the link below).

thanks for any info, it is greatly appreciated!

Brian