No subject

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Mon Feb 12 17:54:40 CET 2007

createlayout has new problems :

??? Error using ==> createlayout
could not open electrode file: neuromag306

The field trip directory contains many layout files but not the ones
useful for neuromag. How does one go about making one?

sameer