.lay layout file for neuromag 306 channels

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Feb 19 18:55:23 CET 2007

Hi Sameer,

I might be able to help, but could you specify a bit more what you did? So
which topoplot did you call, and what was your cfg? And what are the fields
in your data that you want to plot?

Best,
Ingrid

-----Original Message-----
From: FieldTrip discussion list [mailto:FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL] On Behalf
Of Sameer Walawalkar
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 6:24 PM
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: Re: [FIELDTRIP] .lay layout file for neuromag 306 channels

Thanks Dasha for the files, though I learned from Christaian's email and
further studying createlayout that if the appropriate layout files do not
exist, createlayout can be used to create them.

But now I am getting an error which I dont understand.

topoplot([], lay.prj(1:307,1), lay.prj(1:307,2), compRR_orig.topo(:,1))
??? Error using ==> topoplot
Flag arguments must be strings

While trying to understand this error, I realized that in the topoplot.m
file

 	function [handle] = topoplot(varargin)

handle is never assigned a value....

best,
sameer

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Daria Osipova wrote:

> Hi
>
> Attached are 306-channel Neuromag layout files (also for magnetometers and
> gradiometers separately).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dasha
>

>  _____