Time Frequency Analysis!

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 19 12:52:25 CET 2007

Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion but using the mtmfft which i have done already and
it works, my interest now is that i would like to use the Time frequency
analysis 'mtmconvol'  to estimate the power in the time frequency scale, in
which how to get the whole 30secs continous  data in one time frequency
plot(TFR).

Thanking you

with regards
M.Muthuraman.