too many trials/overlapping trials

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Feb 15 23:12:35 CET 2007

Hello Christian,

Thanks for your email and sorry for the late reply. I was hoping to reply
positively...

But, no, I havn't been able to read all my dta properly into fieldtrip. I
was asking about the other questions becasue I knew I would be facing them
soon.

I don't quite understand the whole pading issue in read_event. So I am
trying to write my own code to generate cfg.trl. That I think will be much
easier.

sameer