No subject

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Sun Feb 11 17:40:36 CET 2007

Hi,

I am interested in removing blinks and other artifacts from my MEG data.
Many of these artifacts can be visually identified. And from my experience
with EEGLAB and fastICA, the first 19-20 independent components in my data
seem to be artifacts.

After doing (from
http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_ecg_artifacts)

 	 comp  = componentanalysis(cfg, data);

what command can I use in order to visually identify which
components I should remove, In other words, how do I plot the components
(like in EEGlab) before I can use the command to remove the components?

Finally, while trying to see the spatial topography of the signals,
using
 	>> lay = createlayout('neuromag306.lay');
gives me error
 	??? Undefined command/function 'createlayout'
even though the createlayout.m file exists in the private folder. (I am
aware this might be a matlab problem and am looking into that too.)

Thanks,
sameer