corticomuscular coherence demo

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Dec 19 09:19:39 CET 2007

Hi Peter,

I don't know if you already went through the preprocessing tutorials.
These give useful background on how you go from the raw data, to a
fieldtrip data-structure. The "trialfun_left" in the appendix is a
snippet of code, which you could copy and paste into your editor. If
you save it as trialfun_left.m, and the file's location is in your
matlab-path, this function will be called by definetrial, in order to
identify the begin and endsamples of the relevant pieces of data.

Yours,

Jan-Mathijs