clusterrandanalysis questions

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Fri Aug 17 20:25:30 CEST 2007

Thanks Eric for your email,

Given below is the info you have asked.

best,
sameer

cfg = [];
     cfg.channelcmb = ['MEG1833' 'MEG'];
     cfg.statistic = 'indepsamplesZcoh' ;
     cfg.alphathres = 0.05 ;
     cfg.alpha = 0.05 ;
     cfg.clusterteststat = 'maxsum' ;
     cfg.onetwo = 'onesided_1<2' ;
     cfg.makeclusters = 'yes' ;
     cfg.minnbchan  = 2;
     cfg.nranddraws = 500;

     [clusrand] = clusterrandanalysis(cfg, CSD1 , CSD2);

screen O/P

Selecting and formatting the data.
selected 511 channelcombinations
selected 1 time bins
selected 13 frequency bins
Calculating the neighbourhood structure of the channels.
Obtaining the gradiometer configuration from the first dataset.
Running the statistics engine.
Statistic-specific preprocessing (calculating critical values,
initializing draws from the randomization distribution, ...).
randomization 0 500
.
.
.
randomization 499 500
randomization 500 500

clusrand =

                       stats: [205x13 double]
                   raweffect: [205x13 double]
                   obsmeanc1: [205x13 double]
                   obsmeanc2: [205x13 double]
                 posclusters: [1x7 struct]
                 negclusters: []
         posclusterslabelmat: [205x13 double]
         negclusterslabelmat: []
                    critvals: 204.1906
                    labelcmb: {205x2 cell}
                        freq: [6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30]
                        time: NaN
                         cfg: [1x1 struct]