using freqanalysis_wltconvol

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Aug 30 22:53:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

My question is about using freqanalysis_wltconvol instead of
freqanalysis_mtmfft.

Currently I use mtmfft  to calculate cross-spectra for segments of the
data (usually 200 ms long and with some padding).
>>From what I can understand from the help of freqanalysis_wltconvol, it
seems to me that while cfg.toi determines times on which the analysis
window is centered, while cfg.width and cfg.gwidth end up using different
time windows for different frequencies. What cfg parameters will allow me
to use wavelets for equal window size for all frequency?

Also how can I determine what number in ms does a particular cfg.width
amount to?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Sameer