problem w/ cfg.highlight using topoplot to show samples in sig clusters

Andrew Smart andrew.smart at NYU.EDU
Wed Aug 29 20:02:14 CEST 2007

Hi Ingrid again,
Inspecting the variables more I find that the output of the timelockstatistics on
my data gives:
28 pos clusters and 36 neg clusters (1 significant pos cluster and 1 sig neg
cluster)

and posclusterslabelmat and negclusterslabelmet as 267x301 (where does this
size come from if my sample rate is 600?)

then using
pos = stat.posclusterslabelmat==1;
neg = (stat.negclusterslabelmat==1)*(-1);

pos and neg are obviously 267x301,
and I can find the elements of pos and neg that = 1 and = -1 respectively.
elements =1 are spread out between roughly pos(59:168,149:172) and =-1
between neg(152:240,242:270).

however, using

pos_int = mean(pos(:,m(k):m(k+1))')';
neg_int = mean(neg(:,m(k):m(k+1))')';

in the for loop, gives pos_int as 267x1 but all the elements are zeros.

and in neg_int some elements are values like -0.1667 for example.

so for the highlight to work do the values in pos_int and neg_int have to be
either 1 or -1?

i have tried various parameters in m and but nothing i have tried seems to
work. i am stuck!

thanks!
andy