multitapers and high gamma band activity

Christine Tillmann tillmann at MPIH-FRANKFURT.MPG.DE
Tue Aug 21 16:50:02 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm doing time-frequency analysis based on multitapers. Do you have any
suggestions how many tapers should optimally be used when analysing
activity in the higher gamma band (30-150Hz)and how I would implement
this in the freqanalysis function?

Currently I'm using the following parameters:
cfg.t_ftimwin = 5./cfg.foi and
cfg.tapsmofrq = 0.4*cfg.foi

Thanks in advance,
Christine