Converting from fieldtrip output to anatomical regions

Marie Smith marie at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Aug 15 15:58:32 CEST 2007

I would like to take the output of the fieldtrip sourceanalysis +
sourceinterpolate functions and identify the anatomical regions that
correspond to highest activation locations. I was wondering if anyone
could tell me how to go about transforming from the results space to
Talairach space, or an alternative that would allow me to do this
easily. I have anatomical mri's for my subjects in ctf .mri format. I
noted there are some undocumented options related to this in the
sourceplot function and wondered if they could help?

Thanks,

Marie Smith
CCNI
Dept. of Psychology