plotting clusters

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Mon Aug 6 22:38:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

After doing clusterandanalysis, I want to plot the significant clusters
(say the most significant) in a binary fashion:  such that that all
sensors in the significant clusters get a single colour highlighting (say
red) and the rest a different (say blue).

The current method I am using gives me plots which colour code the values
of significant clusters and also some contours over sensors which should
just be shut out by the masking.

I am using

plotdata=[];
mask=squeeze((clusrand.posclusterslabelmat==1) );
plotdata.maskedraweffect= mask; %clusrand.raweffect.*mask;
maxabs=max(abs(plotdata.maskedraweffect(:)));
plotdata.labelcmb =clusrand.labelcmb;
plotdata.dimord='chan_freq';
plotdata.freq = clusrand.freq
plotdata.label = clusrand.labelcmb(:,2);

figure
cfg=[];
cfg.xparam           = 'freq';
cfg.zparam='maskedraweffect';
cfg.xlim =     [min(clusrand.freq) max(clusrand.freq)];
cfg.layout = 'NM306planar.lay';
fg.colorbar='no';
clf;

topoplotER(cfg,plotdata);

Any suggestions about what I should be using?

Thanks in advance for your time.

best,
sameer