Volume conduction model for EEG DICS beamforming

Jared Van Snellenberg jaredvs at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 6 21:59:31 CEST 2007

Hi Robert,

I'm using the BEM head model you supplied, and have a quick question about
it. From plotting the results of this approach, the grid appears to only
extend as low as the level of the anterior commisure. Is this intended? If
so, I presume it's because of the difficulty in localizing deep sources?
Thanks in advance.

-Jared

--
Jared Van Snellenberg
Social Cognitive Affective Neuroscience Unit