2 simple questions

Andres Posada Andres.Posada at PSE.UNIGE.CH
Wed Aug 1 15:15:25 CEST 2007

Dear Robert,

Thanks for your advices, now it is working well!
But I tried to apply beamforming methods in two different computers with
SPM2 (and the template T1.mnc). I one it woks and in the other there is a
error message:

performing the segmentation on the specified volume
??? Cant map image file.

Error in ==> spm_smoothto8bit>smoothto8bit at 51
		img      = spm_slice_vol(V,spm_matrix([0 0 i]),V.dim(1:2),0);

Error in ==> spm_smoothto8bit at 14
	VO = smoothto8bit(V,fwhm);

Error in ==> spm_segment>get_affine_mapping at 233
	VFS = spm_smoothto8bit(VF(1),aflags.smosrc);

Error in ==> spm_segment>init_sp at 567
MM          = get_affine_mapping(VF,PG,flags.affreg);

Error in ==> spm_segment at 91
SP         = init_sp(flags.estimate,VF,PG);

Error in ==> volumesegment at 246
  spm_segment(Va,cfg.template,flags);

Error in ==> temp at 7
[segmentedmri]      = volumesegment(cfg, mri);

The only difference between the two computers is the Matlab version. In one,
the working one, is version 7 R14 SP1; in the other (the error message), is
version 7 R14 SP3.
Do you know if the newest version of matlab is incompatible with SPM2 and
FieldTrip.
Thanks
Andres