source analysis attempt using DICS method

Tue Apr 10 13:04:32 CEST 2007

On 2 Apr 2007, at 20:06, Brian Roach wrote:
> After re-running the sourceanalysis and sourceinterpolate, I seem
> to get a better looking plot using cfg.funparameter = 'pow', but
> when I use cfg.funparameter = 'nai', I get this error message:
>
> >> sliceinterp(cfg, sourceInterp)
> ??? Error using ==> sliceinterp at 175
> no functional data supplied

Hi Brian,

Is the neural activity computed in your data? Please check whether
you have besides the field source.avg.pow also the field
source.avg.nai. Computing the neural activity index requires
cfg.projectnoise=yes in sourceanalysis, and furthermore requires that
you call sourcedescriptives after sourceanalysis. I suggest that you
use the new sourceplot function instead of the old sliceinterp function.

best regards,
Robert