checkdata error

Christian Hesse c.hesse at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Apr 10 11:26:30 CEST 2007

Hi Sameer,

we checked and the function CHECKDATA is definitely in the latest
version of FT. You might want to make sure that your Matlab path has
been updated, and that Matlab is aware of the presence of the new
function. If in doubt, restart Matlab and let us know if the error
persists.

Regards,
Christian

On 9 Apr 2007, at 23:53, Sameer Walawalkar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I downloaded the latest fieldtrip-20070409.zip.
>
> Since then I have been getting the following problem
>
> ??? Undefined command/function 'checkdata'.
>
> Error in ==> freqanalysis at 136
> data = checkdata(data, 'datatype', {'raw', 'timelock', 'comp'},
> 'feedback', 'yes');
>
> in various applications which used to run just fine previously.
>
> best,
> sameer

Christian Hesse, PhD, MIEEE

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Tel.: +31 (0)24 36 68293