possible a multiplot question

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Fri Apr 13 15:12:16 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am  interested in linking by lines pairs of MEG channels whose
coherences satisfy certain conditions defined by processing that I'll
do (after the coherences are generated by using freqanalysis_mtmfft and
then freqdescriptives).  In an advanced application, the colour of the
lines could also include more information.

I was thinking of generating necessary MATLAB code, but just wanted to
check  if there is a simple way to use fieldtrip plotting and
layout settings which I might have missed.

Thanks for your time.

Best,
sameer