sensortype

Christian Hesse c.hesse at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Sun Apr 8 11:10:01 CEST 2007

Hi Eve,

I have just tried to replicate this phenomenon with the latest
version of FT and a neuromag306 file and am unable to do so. Please
make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of FT and try the
following with the relevant file:

filename = 'yourfile.fif';
hdr = read_fcdc_header(filename);
sensortype(hdr.grad)

and let me know if the output on the screen is "neuromag306" or not.
One of the things you need to make sure is that you do not have
magnetometers and gradiometers in your data structure at the same time.

Regards,
Christian

On 30 Mar 2007, at 09:21, alotof eve wrote:

> Sorry for sending so many emails. The error for combine channel is
> due to sensortype.m cannot get my neuromag data type. I checked the
> length(grad.label). It's 612, double of 306 which is supposed. How
> can I settle it?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best,
> Eve
>
> alotof eve <alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:48:06 -0700
> From: alotof eve <alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM>
> Subject: [FIELDTRIP] problem on wavelet analysis, combine channel
> To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
>
> Dear experts,
>
>    I checked the script of freqanalysis_wltconvol and founf the
> default for output was 'powandcsd'. This output needs combine
> channels. My meuromag data seems has problem on something related
> "combine channels".
>   It works when I change output as 'pow'. However, I wonder what
> might happen when using combining channels? I suppose it relates
> layout?
>   Thanks for suggestion.
>
> Best,
> Eve
>
> alotof eve <alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 04:59:42 -0700
> From: alotof eve <alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM>
> Subject: [FIELDTRIP] problem on wavelet analysis
> To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
>
> Dear experts,
>
> Could you give me ome suggestion for wavelet analysis? These
> parameters are OK in EEG data I count using ohter software. I don't
> think it's different for MEG data but the error happened...
>
> >> cfg=[];
> >> cfg.sgn='MEG';
> >> cfg.method='wltconvol';
> >> cfg.width=3;
> >> cfg.foi=4:1:30;
> >> cfg.toi=-0.4:0.05:1.4;
> >> TFRwave_PA_A=freqanalysis(cfg, PA_A_fildata);
> ??? Error using ==> zeros
> Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options.
> Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\fieldtrip-20070328
> \freqanalysis_wltconvol.m
> On line 234  ==>     if csdflg, crsspctrm = complex(zeros
> (numsgncmb,numfoi,numtoi)); end
> Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\fieldtrip-20070328\freqanalysis.m
> On line 170  ==> [freq] = feval(sprintf('freqanalysis_%s',lower
> (cfg.method)), cfg, data);
> Any suggestions are appreciated.
>
> Best,
> Eve
> Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Christian Hesse, PhD, MIEEE

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Tel.: +31 (0)24 36 68293