loreta2fieldtrip output

Christian Rosenau CRosenau at WEB.DE
Tue Apr 24 14:22:01 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I have a Problem with the loreta2fieldtrip function.
I want to plot the solution of sLoreta-Key on the colin mri from the
MNI (analyze format). I want to use the sourceplot function of fieldtrip
for doing this. I think I have to run sourceinterpolate first on the mri
and source data.
I read the .img data with read_fcdc_mri,
and the source data with loreta2fieldtrip

this is the struct which is created by loreta2fieldtrip

          dim: [37 44 36]
        xgrid: [1x29 double]
        ygrid: [1x34 double]
        zgrid: [1x24 double]
    transform: [4x4 double]
       inside: [6239x1 double]
      outside: [52369x1 double]
          avg: [1x1 struct]
          cfg: [1x1 struct]

this is the script I use for interpolating

%Interpolate sources and mri to the same grid
sinterp_cfg.interpmethod='nearest';
sinterp_cfg.sourceunits='mm';
interp=sourceinterpolate(sinterp_cfg,source,mri);

sourceplot(sourcepl_cfg,interp);

and this is the error message
??? Error using ==> fieldtrip-20070402\private\grid2transform
dimensions do not correspond

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20070402\private\fixvolume at 22
volume = grid2transform(volume);

Error in ==> sourceinterpolate at 166
functional = fixvolume(functional);

Error in ==> sourceplotscript at 14
     interp=sourceinterpolate(sinterp_cfg,source,mri);

I think it has something to do with the different dimensions of the grid
variables and the dim field in the source struct, but how can I fix this?

Greetings

Christian Rosenau