BESA source coherence errors

Andrew Smart andrew.smart at NYU.EDU
Tue Apr 17 23:48:43 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have been trying to do statistics on BESA source coherence files and I get
this error if I try to use freqgrandaverage

??? Reference to non-existent field 'label'.

Error in ==> freqgrandaverage at 117
  cfg.channel = channelselection(cfg.channel, varargin{i}.label);

Error in ==> coherence_test at 92
    freq = freqgrandaverage(cfg, Prepgram{:});

The output from besa2fieldtrip has a field called
'labelcmb' instead of 'label', is this why freqgrandaverage cannot find label?

If I change 'label' in freqgrandaverage to 'labelcmb' then the script won't
find the cohspctrm field. But the field 'labelcmb' seems to be supported in
the freq scripts.

I would like to average coherence across subjects and do randomization tests
between conditions. The coherence is cortico-cortical coherence between
planted dipoles, not channels.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
andy