choosing time windows in freqanalysis_mtmfft.

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Mon Apr 2 23:07:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I want to be able to see the coherences between different channels (using
topoplotER). To that end, I know that I must implement freqdescriptives
after first implementing freqanalysis_mtmfft.

freqanalysis_mtmfft does not seem to allow me to choose the time window
from which the data can be selected and then analyzed (I think so
primarily because it does not seem to allow cfg.toilim or some such
method).

Is there a simple way around it that I am missing, or will I have to
define new datasets with the data form the time window I want each time?

thanks,
sameer