4D data files

Silvia Gennari s.gennari at PSYCH.YORK.AC.UK
Thu Sep 14 18:27:05 CEST 2006

Hi, all

I am trying to get fieldtrip to read 4D data (BTi). I can see in my
data all the pertinent information. But the scanner produces several
files in which the information is distributed. The header information
as well as the trigger information, sample rate and sensor positions
is in a different file from the actual raw data files. This data
files can be read into matlab with no problems. But Fieldtrip needs
to put this together with the header and triggers.

It seems that I have all the information I need to be able to read
the data, but I am having trouble working with the read-xxxx functions.

I just wonder whether someone else have tried to do this so I can get
some help.

Thanks!!

Silvia
Silvia Gennari