Incorrect coordinates?

Wed Oct 25 08:05:27 CEST 2006

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your detailled feedback. I think that it is a good idea to
document these steps for other BESA users. I am rather busy, but
maybe you could do it yourself? The FieldTrip website is a Wiki, and
anyone can edit and contribute to it by pressing the "edit this page"
button that you see on every page. Regarding this information: I
would put it under a subheading (with some introductory comments,
which probably can be copied-pasted from our previous mails) on the
BESA-related page, i.e. on http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/
doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:integrating_with_besa

best regards,
Robert