Incorrect coordinates?

Jared Van Snellenberg jaredvs at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 15 00:12:48 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

I've rerun the analysis with mri's that were reoriented to MNI, and the same
problem has emerged.

The typo you noted in your last email was indeed the reason for the empty
src plot. Plotting src, interp, volume, and grandavg, everything looks ok.
The 'pow' parameter values all appear within the brain. The tscore and p
values in stat, however, are all messed up. I've attached .bmp's from using
sourceplot on grandavg and stat to this email. The quality is poor (matlab's
figure window doesn't ever save bmp's very well), but it should demonstrate
the problem clearly. Note all the large values outside of the brain.

Any comments you have would be greatly appreciated. I've considered just
masking out everything that's not in the brain, but I'm not confident that
the within-brain values are accurate.

Thanks,

-Jared

--
Jared Van Snellenberg
Social Cognitive Affective Neuroscience Unit