clusterrandanalysis

Wed Oct 4 10:44:10 CEST 2006

Hi Peter

On 3 Oct 2006, at 14:13, Peter Praamstra wrote:
> Implementing the suggestion to shift the time
> axis revealed a glitch in besa2fieldtrip that I should have spotted
> earlier. It
> doesn't convert ms in s. As a result, cfg.latency or cfg.toilim
> statements
> using seconds as time unit don't work properly.
>
> This peculiarity concerns BESA TFR data; I don't know about other BESA
> data formats.

There are many variations of the BESA format, which makes them
difficult to support. Every couple of months, someone will contact me
with yet another BESA file that is not fully supported :-(

Fieldtrip always works with seconds and not with ms, hence it should
be fixed. I expect the problem to be on line 141 of besa2fieldtrip,
which now reads
   data = [];
   data.time = Time;
   data.freq = Frequency;
and probably this should read
   data = [];
   data.time = Time * 1e-3; % convert to seconds
   data.freq = Frequency;

Can you confirm this?

best,
Robert