Statistical comparisons in virtual electrode spectrograms

Piers Cornelissen p.cornelissen at PSYCH.YORK.AC.UK
Wed Nov 8 16:42:51 CET 2006

Dear Eric thanks for your thoughts.

I would like to try: "a neighbourhood structure as a cell array (in your
case, of length 1) of structs". But could you clarify a little more what
the syntax would be for this cfg?

Re- the hypothesis tests, when I put the script together I hadn't really
thought through the hypothesis testing carefully. I was just trying to
get something to work at all.

But you are quite right, it doesn't make sense to statistically compare
E versus E+I

However, I do want to apply a test, separately, for E baseline v E
active, *and* E+I baseline versus E+I active.

Might it make sense, do you think, to compare ([E+I]-E) baseline versus
([E+I]-E) active, to try to work out whether there is indeed any
significant induced activity?

Best regards

Piers