reading .sdq format

Mon Nov 27 15:38:32 CET 2006

Dear Jeremie

On 23 Nov 2006, at 17:06, Jeremie MATTOUT wrote:
> I need to read Yokogawa MEG data (*.sdq files).
>
> I saw on the fieldtrip web site that some functions should be
> available from the fieldtrip FTP server.
> However I have not been able to download them. Any help would be
> most welcome.

The documentatino and a link to the ftp server is given here http://
www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?
id=fieldtrip:documentation:dataformats#support_for_yokogawa_meg_data

> To be a bit more precise, I am looking for a filter that would
> import those data format directly into Matlab or, alternatively,
> that would enable me to produce binary (.bin) files that I should
> then be able to convert into Matlab.

I suggest that you download the fileio module and use the Matlab
interface described here http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/
doku.php?id=fieldtrip:development:fileio
That requires that you drop the yokogawa specific functions in the
"private" directory.

best regards,
Robert