clusterrandomization on 3D-data within-subject

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed May 24 18:45:49 CEST 2006

Hi Olga,

About the z-param:

This is the field that contains the data to be plotted; for instance 'avg',
'powspctrm' or 'cohspctrm'. Normally the function looks in your data.dimord
to find out which z-param to use. To make the function work you could give
cfg.zparam = 'avg' (for instance if you want to plot an ERF/ERP). But if you
could send me what the dimord field of the data that you want to plot is, I
could look why the plot functions don't extract the correct zparam
themselves.

About the timelockgranaveraging: I also think it should be the same. I have
no idea what it could be.

Good luck,

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis

  _____